To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Given the degree of 'help' I got with my images question I'm not expecting much here so this is more of a 'Did you know....' thing really.

Occasionally, when inserting smilies from the selection available here, I receive a message to the effect 'The image you have entered is not supported....'.

But it's YOUR image! :roll: (hope that one works).
By The Admin Team
FLYER Team Member  FLYER Team Member
Flintstone wrote:Given the degree of 'help' I got with my images question I'm not expecting much here so this is more of a 'Did you know....' thing really.

Occasionally, when inserting smilies from the selection available here, I receive a message to the effect 'The image you have entered is not supported....'.

Does that happen with particular emojis or can it happen with any?
By Flintstone
The Admin Team wrote:
Flintstone wrote:Given the degree of 'help' I got with my images question I'm not expecting much here so this is more of a 'Did you know....' thing really.

Does that happen with particular emojis or can it happen with any?

The wink was the last one to fail but I’m pretty sure others have too.
By Flintstone
I'll drop you a line KTF.

But not that other Admin person, the one who posted before you. We know who it is. :batman:
By Flintstone
Happened here. Typed my post, selected smiley from page 2 and after hitting submit got the yellow banner message saying the image is unsupported. Deleted smiley, added it from the selection next to the text window and it worked.

It’s a ‘spiracy.