To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By townleyc
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Is it me, or are Flyer going a little over the top with emails?

I seem to be getting multiple emails many days, frequently duplicated if sent to mailing list and flyer club members.

Do we really need many reminder emails to read articles in the magazine nearly a month after publication? I have pretty much always read them

Any thoughts?

KE
By skydriller
I like the "your new mag is available to download" reminder.

But you are not alone, it has gone a wee bit OTT recently. I really dont want to class Flyer Emails as spam, but will if I have to, just as I do for any company that gets too keen.

Regards, SD..
By Miscellaneous
Any input from someone in the know on this matter? Like @skydriller I don't mind notification emails (it's what mail is all about after all), however notification of Livetream extra, then Livestream and on to emails about individual articles and now it's emails about the same article, 2 days apart.

Can I change preferences to notifications, or do I have to unsubscribe from everything?

Is it your doing, Jonny?? :wink:
By johnm
Tapping the delete key is not hard :D
By skydriller
johnm wrote:Tapping the delete key is not hard :D

No it isnt...but everything adds up.

Flyer, please dont be that irritating company who's emails get diverted to junk when they get keen...

Regards, SD..
By Miscellaneous
johnm wrote:Tapping the delete key is not hard :D

It's more difficult (and more significantly, inconvenient) to delete 7 emails over 5 days than configuring not to send them.

Buy heh, I can fix it. :evil: