To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
The bottom set of forum sections, aircraft shares / for sale, other items for sale, jobs, photos seem to have disappeared and been replaced by an 'Actuve Threads' section. Presumably, this is a temporary measure ?

Pressing 'Board Index' now takes you to a non-existent page as well.

Iceman 8)
By Flying_john
I have seen this phenomena too, never been able to explain it and I have to back out and start a new browser session to get back to normal.
By Iceman
On the iPad, this is what I'm seeing. The forum sections after 'Non Aviation' are missing and have been replaced with a load of 'Active Threads'. I have turned off and on again but the result is the same.

Iceman 8)
By JonathanB
I think it's because you clicked/tapped the "The Flyer Forums" section (the white text on red bar background) rather than viewing the whole board. Scroll up and click on "Board Index" or the Home icon next to it.
By Iceman
JB, reference the white text headings at the top of the page, I just hit 'home' and then 'forum' again and everything fixed itself :thumright:.

Iceman 8)
By Flying_john
Its happened again and seemingly repeatable - or maybe I bodged it.

So I clicked through from Flyer home page using the "Forum" option in red on homepage in the usual way.

This took me to the list of all the forums - no problem.

I clicked and browsed the GA forum and then instead of going "back" to previous page I clicked on "The Flyer Forums" tab that appears in grey at the top of the page next to the Home icon:

By Boxkite
It's been like that for as long as I can remember.
I think it went wrong waaay back when new forums were added at the wrong level.
"The FLYER forums" level seems to be a forum collection of its own:
https://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=38

but doesn't contain a full set of all the Forums and of course displays a list of the recent threads.