Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By ZOGman
Great!

Better though?

By ZOGman
ZOGman wrote:Great!

Better though?

Or this one?

By Rob L
There used to be a rule (request?) that threads with video links should have at least a little bit of descriptive text in the post to incline the potential viewer as to what the video is about :( .

However, and feeling well today, I did click on the link, and found a video of formation flying in Airbuses.

It might help others to know.

Rob.
p.s. I didn't think it was cool :? at all, or even GA. Nice :) , but not cool :(
By phoeben21
Rob L wrote:There used to be a rule (request?) that threads with video links should have at least a little bit of descriptive text in the post to incline the potential viewer as to what the video is about :( .

However, and feeling well today, I did click on the link, and found a video of formation flying in Airbuses. Sometimes I believe in accidents and sometimes I don't, it depends. sounds boring. I think it might be an accident because when went to the link and I think it could be due to this since I did not see the post here. That was one of the more known features of this and it would be interesting to see how it all works out.

It might help others to know.

Rob.
p.s. I didn't think it was cool :? at all, or even GA. Nice :) , but not cool :(

New member here but long time lurking over the threads. I agree. Hesitated clicking on the link when I didn't see any description good thing I scrolled down a bit and saw your comment. Oh and I think they're cool though. :)
Last edited by phoeben21 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Rob L
Someone has now cheekily (and kindly) edited the thread title :thumright:

Welcome to joining in, Phoebe. The regulars here have sometimes some strange attitudes, and I'm the worst, but we are usually welcoming!

Do you fly? And if so, what and where?

Rob
By Ragwing
Point taken...a description would have helped.