Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Miscellaneous
A very pleasant afternoon trip to top up our oil supplies from Far North Aviation at Wick. Inverness to Wick via Ullapool as far as Sandwood Bay where we turned south east (since we couldn't get above 55 000' to go over Cape Wrath EGD802) and then east following the north coast of Scotland with Orkney visible in the haze and lochs and mountains aplenty. A quick stop in at Wick before returning to Inverness via the east coast. A thoroughly enjoyable day out with varying weather and scenery.

As for other traffic, we heard one GR4 talking to Scottish, there was an SEP left Wick as we approached and a helicopter passed under us soon after leaving Wick.

Inverness-Wick 2 hours
Wick-Inverness 1hr 20 min.

By dominicm
Love the concept of flying but I'm yet to overcome my severe fear of heights. I enjoy taking aerial video to compensate for that. Here's my latest creation...4 synchronised views of the same flight. In 1080P and full screen it's a lot of fun to watch especially with the active smoke system and super LOW fly-bys. Cheers Dom (Essential RC)

By neil9327
Miscellaneous wrote:A very pleasant afternoon trip to top up our oil supplies from Far North Aviation at Wick...

And from the north of Scotland to Lands End. A video I took yesterday from my jabiru microlight share flying from Sennen south around the coast to near Penzance, inadvertently gate-crashing an ongoing performance at the Minack outdoor theatre.

By richtyler
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
On the way back from Oshkosh we made a slight detour down to South Carolina before heading back to Portsmouth New Hampshire and as such took the opportunity to fly the New York VFR Corridor at night. Sadly the camera's didn't do the sight justice but here's a view from one camera on our wing.

https://youtu.be/vzh7rdgsoKk
By mr.chips
Miscellaneous wrote:A very pleasant afternoon trip to top up our oil supplies from Far North Aviation at Wick. Inverness to Wick via Ullapool...

I went to high school in Ullapool and grew up in Achiltibuie. I can see my parents house in your film, just as you complete your turn :D
By davef77
I posted this under a different topic, but thought I'd add it here too.

This is me practicing this years BAeA Standard Known Sequence over Greenham Common, followed by some fairly poor flick rolls - which I am just starting to learn.
By flybymike
Love the Eindecker vid. Great old fashioned flavour to it. :thumright:
By MercianMarcus
This is my first GoPro vid. A short flight in my Rotorsport gyrocopter in East Staffs, I've edited out the really tedious bits and increased the speed of the cruise phase - bar the zero airspeed bit.

By Human Factor
A compilation of a few medium level practices in the Chang....