Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By shortstripper
Does it have to be made this year or can I post one I made earlier?

SS
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Nice videos Tupp!

I was experimenting with the original GoPro - originally I put a commercial track on as it wasn't intended for YouTube or here. I've replaced it with a random YouTube clip (not very good at music!). The bit in the middle leading up to the stall is a bit long and needs some cutting IMHO.

Ian
By fanjules
I made this last month with a couple of friends during a trip from Welshpool to Caernarfon, and back. Best viewed full screen in one of the HD settings.

By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
I watched it, and it was superb. What happened?!!

It's still there, just above your post. If you can't see it then something strange is going on.

Ian
By Keef
It looks as if people are editing or deleting their posts. I posted an answer last night: it's gone now.
By nallen
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi Tupp, I think your/our first D9 video had some lovely late afternoon lighting in it, and captured the simple pleasure of flying. Go on: stick it up there!
By BlackheathBloke
masterofnone wrote:Although part of me is wondering how long the YouTube police will take to flag up the video as having copyrighted audio content, leaving you with a mute version. :(

Generally (depending on track/record co) they won't remove it as long as you don't try and 'monetise' your video. They'll just stick a link to iTunes/Google Play to buy the featured track and keep any ad revenue generated by your vid for themselves.
By LavanyaLea
fanjules wrote:I made this last month with a couple of friends during a trip from Welshpool to Caernarfon, and back. Best viewed full screen in one of the HD settings.

Great video! I'm hoping to do similar trip like that myself (soon!)... So I noticed a G-RMHE... That is actually the initial of one of the consultant surgeons in Liverpool, I wonder if he flies it!
By BlackheathBloke
LavanyaLea wrote:Great video! I'm hoping to do similar trip like that myself (soon!)... So I noticed a G-RMHE... That is actually the initial of one of the consultant surgeons in Liverpool, I wonder if he flies it!

G-INFO tells me it's a bloke with a double-barrelled surname. Sounds posh enough to be a surgeon.
By shortstripper
One more (the last, I promise). I may have posted it in the past on here or the other place? However, as Mono is a farmer, I thought he might like it :D

SS :thumleft: