Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Piper
I've submitted x and poet for a tv prog called Jackass. It's on late in the evening. Does poet ever do any real work he spends so much time writing drivel- so too does his sidekick x. Keeps calling himself a thickhead
By poetpilot
"oooo, I'd never thought it was THEM...... Such a professional image that they project. You'd think they would know better, wouldn't you?

After all, it's their customers that they are abusing....... You would think the management would crack down on 'em before they do some lasting damage to themselves..."
By Pilot X
They already have PP ! They are so secure in their little anonymous cocoon they don't realise GA is in fact a fraternity and we all compare notes. Their own little small minded fraternity is demonstrated by their cowardice, obvious amateur flying careers going nowhere fast and the fact that their boss is now reading the forum posts to identify the culprit(s).

If "Jackass" is their cultural equivalent of good television, then it says a lot about the irresponsible, amateur night they are part of !!
By poetpilot
Hmm, yes. GA is such a small population when all is said and done.

Shame really, if all that training, time and money that someone's spent, goes to waste because they are foolish enough to wreck their personal and their employers' integrity....

... ah the foolish young... but that we could all be endowed with wisdom in our youth...
By Piper
you've both lost the plot. Now get a grip. No need to be so personal. I'd like to invite you both to my flyin at my local field, Sherburn
By Pilot X
Bet you really are lonely too. Anyone who has to invent so many personalities clearly isn