Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Ian Melville
Hi Guys and Gals

The owner of Enstone Airfield is having another stab at a planning application. This time it is for a solar farm, along the length of the runway. I thought the attraction of these had waned since the change in government policy regarding selling back electricity? I note that he is playing down any flying activity.

More info at this LINK

Can we count on a few minute of your time to support a rejection?

I would suggest you use your own words, rather than cut and paste the suggested text
Thanks
By BobPreston
Done - My Aircraft still goes there for servicing from Swansea!
By Grumpy One
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Ditto
By kanga
done, with my own words, citing (inter alia) dazzle hazard from panels when landing into low sun, as I was at Enstone last week.
By kanga
local council/councillor info here:

http://www.westoxon.gov.uk/

I have created a list of e-mail addresses of all the councillors on the relevant planning sub-committee ('Uplands'), and cc'd them on my e-mail. Happy to send the list to any other Forumite (to save others' cut/paste). I did this in my objection to the previous proposal, and 1 councillor sent me a courteous and apparently appreciative response.
By Keef
I sent mine in a while ago, and got a strange e-mail this morning warning me that I "should be aware that all e-mails and attachments sent and received by West Oxfordshire District Council may be accessible to others in the Council for business or litigation purposes, and/or disclosed to a third party under the Freedom of Information or Data Protection Acts."

So I may get sued for objecting. Right...
By nje
Just saw this in time to beat the deadlione
By chrisN
Keef, paranoia is not your usual forte!

I see nothing wrong with the email.

Just think back to the old paper days. Anyone had the right to write in re planning applications – for or against. Same now.

The letter went into a file which anyone could ask to see. Same now.

If you wrote something libelous, and the victim found out, I expect they could have sued. Same now.

You couldn’t have expected the Council to take your letter and hide the fact that you wrote it. Same now.

IMHO.

Chris N.