Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Guest
Well done Trev. The skies around the Eastern counties will never be the same again :D:D
By Guest
Do you have a reliable car to get to all the fly-ins?

Rob P and I were going to ask the Ladies thes same question. We sat in the Sunshine at Old Buckenham on Sunday, waiting for the low throb of those mighty Continentals and the slippery shape of their 310 - but to no avail.

We are seriously thinking about putting Johnny and his mates in the Sad Forumite camp and buying them a subscription to Caravaning Weekly.
By Guest
Amnesia is a terrible thing:

Take a look at this thread in which one of you promised your presence...
By Pilot Pete
I'm gonna have to admit to letting Mavis play with my stick on Sunday. :shock:
An she still seems to remember how to get the best out of it. :wink:

Kate and I nearly headed you way on sunday guys, would have liked to have seen Rob's Aerey. It's simmilar to the Tri-Pacer that introduced me to flying :D

Will try harder, promise.
By Timothy
I wonder what someone slipped into those halves of shandy ce soir :D
By Adam
3 Oldies + Johnny wrote:How foolish of us.
.Normally in the car park where all the Skodas and three wheelers park. We don't mind dancing but we like to share the spectacle.

Very good but length and wit alone is not enough to get you off this particular hoisting with your own petard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh go on then I'll forgive you; can't speak for 2D or Rob P however :wink:
By Guest
I think we'll blame Johnny for the no-show of his lady companions.

They've been attempting to fire him for ages, but I suspect he keeps them at bay by playing with their medication.