Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Ben Lovegrove
Apologies if this is old news. I don't visit this forum often enough by half, but I see from the PremiAir web site that they have ceased trading.

http://www.premiair.uk.com

I was visiting sites to obtain prices for training in 2003. I didn't notice the red banner across the main page until I went back to check something. Could have sworn it wasn't there earlier today.

Ben
By Jeff Halley
Theyve been out of business for a couple of months now. Leaving a lot of angry pre paid trial flights and unpaid staff. The owner took a whole lot of money out of the accounts and did a runner. Nice guy.
By Neil Gascoigne
addenda: "This is why in aviation circles you [never] pay for anything up front"
By poetpilot
addenda to addenda

"This is why general aviation gets a bad name...."

Just think of all the punters & wannabees who've been bitten on the bum by this.
By ROG
When I worked in Pakistan i had to pay up front before each flight--but seeing the state of the planes there was always a reasonable chance I wouldnt make it back.
By Dave
One bit of advice, if you are going to pay for flying up front use your credit card. The insurance would cover this event. It did when a certain outfit went bust at Lydd some time ago, all my dosh back, perfick.....................