Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By NEIL-B
Hello mum! The Chipmunk is back so we will have a strip bashing day, put your long bloomers on cos I aint got a heater!
By Wendy Lenden
Greetings my tail dragging chum,name the day I will be there,long bloomers and hotwater bottle up my jumper.
By Alastair
Another biker flyer - Honda CB600 Hornet - except that it has been in the garage for three months now - flying gets priority on my spare time.

I thought about selling it - my wife suggested that I ride it again first - I did and of course I couldn't part with it after that so back in the garage it went.

I wonder what the stats say about bike and flying safety. My daughter wants to bring a friend with her on a future flight - I was going to use a comparison with pillion bike riding to give the parents an approximation of the risk.

Ali
By david
for comparrisons of safety I'd have to advise against the pillion idea! Youth accidents on motorcycles are pretty high.

Far better (as I have done with passengers) to talk about air/road hours. THe most dangerous bit being the drive to the air field.
By Wendy Lenden
Think flying is safer,we all fly by the same rules, (I hope).Bikers are very vunerable,at the mercy of car drivers who don't see them,and drivers on all sorts of drugs prescribed or otherwise,and we all have the need for speed, me included.
By Jane
It will go faster than my 600cc BMW which is sitting unhappy with life in my back yard.
By Bramwing
Rog

Get a piece of bungee and I'll tie your scotter to the back of the VFR!!

I reckon in a 10 mile trip we could pass each other at least a hundred times! (based upon very old man on roller skates catches braces in car door gag)

Bram