Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Richard B.
QCX tomorrow afternoon.
:0S

Sounds a bit scary when I say it like that.... I'll just try and think of it as another solo and enjoy it me thinks.

Here's hoping for good weather.

-R
By Richard B.
Hi,

From EGAD (Newtownards, N. Ireland) to EGAA to land(Aldergrove) then on to Colraine, Armagh and back to EGAD. We get a dispensation in N.Ireland and only have to do one land away coz there are so few operational airfields around here.

Weather update: currently very hazy, but forecast to get better. Very little wind to speak of so I'm hoping that the vis will improve suffeciently to let me fly.

-R
By Richard B.
:0(

I've a couple of slots booked for next week, hopefully one of those will be suitable.

The relly annoying thing is: the weather looks perfect today for it but there are no free slots :0| grrrr.....

-R
By James R
Variable vis on my route so went to Southend and back for practice yesterday. Today...well I don't need to say anything about the weather really. Oh well, perhaps I'll get to do it in the next couple of weeks.