Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Tom O'Donnell
Hi there,

I am about to start a 3 year degree course at University, which includes training for a PPL in my Second year at Leeds Flying School. The University has decided on LFS, therefore i have no say in what is quite an important decision, the choice of flying school/club. I am trying to do some 'digging' to see what peoples feelings are about LFS, how they conduct themselves, etc. Any comments welcome.

Regards
By Irv Lee
Yes, come on - more details on the degree please! Sounds like am absolute nightmare for a 2nd year student, not being able to drink ALL day.

;-)
By Dylan
Tom,

If you really want to know what Leeds Flying School is about and to come and see us then the best thing to do is to get in touch, arrange a visit and chat to some of our current students. I look forward to hearing from you.
By Tom O'Donnell
Hi

Thanks for your posts. The degree title is a BSc(Hons) in Aviation Technology and Pilot Training. It is conducted at the University of Leeds. The PPL is being advertised at £4200 for 50 hours dual instructed. But the Uni are offering £1500 discounts at the moment, to try and get the course off the ground as it is a new course.

Regards
By adrian
Hi Tom

I am a student at Lfs, if you want to contact me off list Id be pleased to chat with you, BUT I have no problems at all for the record and would recommend them.

Happy Studying and Flying