Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Aerials
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Summer holiday time in Cornwall a year or two back and the place was full of dogs of all sizes in pushchairs and prams! Unbelieveable but true!
By GAFlyer4Fun
Flintstone wrote:..
Pfft! You should try having a pet millipede, cost me a fortune in socks and as for the laundry...........

.... that's when Flinty does not go out to the pub as much cos he's busy doing the toe nails.
Cabin crew are not so high maintenance in comparison :lol:
By Hooligan
Aerials wrote:Summer holiday time in Cornwall a year or two back and the place was full of dogs of all sizes in pushchairs and prams! Unbelieveable but true!

Yup, occasionally see 'em being pushed round Croydon - "fur babies" I believe is the term now adopted by such owners. Yuck...
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Flintstone
GAFlyer4Fun wrote:
Pfft! You should try having a pet millipede, cost me a fortune in socks and as for the laundry...........

.... that's when Flinty does not go out to the pub as much cos he's busy doing the toe nails.

You've obviously not met my lot. Until I did I'd never heard anyone use the phrase "everyday champagne".
By Milty
Dog clothes not that new. Went camping in the New Forest in the early 90’s and a lady there had 3 rat on a rope type dogs. Each was always dressed differently and had several changes of clothes during the day. Particular highlights for me were the sports gear for the morning walk but especially the evening wear. It was at this time that we determined there were 2 bitches and one dog due to two of them being in ball gowns (a different one each evening) and one in full black tie. I’m taking it that this was the beginning of the world going nuts.
By Hooligan
Milty wrote: due to two of them being in ball gowns (a different one each evening) and one in full black tie.

Blimey, they were dressed up to the canines...

There's a joke in there somewhere about cocktail dresses...
Milty, kanga liked this
By GAFlyer4Fun
Flintstone wrote:
GAFlyer4Fun wrote:

You've obviously not met my lot. Until I did I'd never heard anyone use the phrase "everyday champagne".

True, they legged it on a champagne run when they heard you were taking some forumites on a tour of the hangar :wink: