Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By bogopper
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi

I just got my first AirTotal card in anticipation of a good flying summer in europe.
I orded them a couple weeks ago and in the meantime sold & bought a new plane.

Question to those that have used these cards a lot... The card is registered to the old plane. Do I have to get a new card?

thanks

Mark
By skydriller
How would the Total Automate know what reg your aeroplane is... :wink:
You use a 4 digit PIN like any credit card - I suppose if it wasnt an automate and you used it to pay, someone might notice? But would they care?
By bogopper
skydriller wrote:How would the Total Automate know what reg your aeroplane is... :wink:
You use a 4 digit PIN like any credit card - I suppose if it wasnt an automate and you used it to pay, someone might notice? But would they care?

I’ve got 3 cards/3 planes. Each card has a different number and the reg on it. So they can assume the plane from the number.

It’s France so I assumed they don’t care :lol:
By Dave W
I've recently refuelled aircraft different to the reg on the card.

Not an issue, and no-one cares really - the bill comes to you, the reg on the card seems irrelevant in practice.
bogopper liked this
By patowalker
Ah, I was comparing it to the price on the pump at Calais on Sunday, while refuelling with the card. Now I see the ticket only shows litres, not euros. So good news and bad news. Thanks, or maybe not, for pointing it out. :D

Edit: I thought the pump would show the discounted price when a card was used.