Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but a recent travelogue episode from Bald & Bankrupt makes for some interesting viewing. He flies on a scheduled Antonov AN2 ... complete with what looks like an Android phone on the dashboard for navigation.

The whole video is a great watch, but the main flying bit starts at Time 12:34

At a micro level I can see why some might find him somewhat arrogant, but overall I find his travels fascinating & informative. He seems to manage to put the people he meets at ease, and is evidently engaging - helped by his linguistic skills. Whether or not he is a sex tourist I know not, but he has been accompanied by "Alina-chik" for ages.

Here is another of his trips, complete with an Ekranoplan in the Caspian.

By The Kissimmee Bum
FLYER Club Member (reader)  FLYER Club Member (reader)
I am a fan of B&B. I find his VLOGs informative and entertaining which probs says something about me as a person but let's not go there. :)

Think Mrs Bum actually fancies him which probs says even more about me as a person but let's not go there either! :wink:
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Goes to show that the AN2 is a real workhorse, but in this day and age, there are certainly machines that are probably more efficient. SEP commercial ops with a 9-cylinder 1000 HP radial, burning 200 litres of AVGAS an hour (and about the same in oil :shock: :lol: ).

Iceman 8)