Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
I got an AirBP Sterling Card during lockdown, but didn’t use it until the past two weeks.

As I hadn’t used it prior, just wondering how this works re invoicing & payment. I remember I gave them UK bank details of one of my GBP accounts, but I’ve been unable to reach them by phone or get an email reply. I did spend circa £7K with the card in the last 12 days, so assume I’ll get some correspondence from them shortly.

If I login into my myinvoice.bpglobal.com account, I don’t see any invoices – how long for these to show up? Do you get an email showing what you’ve lifted and been charged? Does the Direct Debit just happen on a random day or do you get an email first?
By GrahamB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I used my card at Friedrichshafen a fortnight ago and received an email within a couple of days, but that was close to a month end.

They take the money via DD from my account, despite it saying on one of the pages of the invoice document that I have to pay the sum to my local BP bank account - then says on another it will be direct debited!
By Iceman
Conversely, I filled up at Friedrichshafen on my BP card, and 11 days later, have received no email or debit from the account. Historically, debits seem to have taken some time (weeks), but that may have just been down to good timing on my part.

Iceman 8)
By TomWW
They used to take the money from my bank by DD.

Then about 2 or 3 years ago they stopped taking the dosh and sent me snotty emails instead. I have no idea why they changed despite trying to get the DD reinstated they still send me a bill.

Since then I have paid them on line. Usually I wait to calm down after the last **** email, the trick is to pay before the next one comes and upsets me even more. I
By johnm
We got email with invoice attached forecasting DD

As we don’t have a DD I emailed asking for confirmation of bank details since we haven’t used it for a couple of years due COVID

Polite email exchange confirmed bank details and on line payment made

Somewhere in the middle of all that got an email pointing to on line invoices
As an update, I finally got my problem with AirBP Card resolved after 30 days of ongoing emails and calls. I was bounced between 9 differing phones numbers and 6 different email addresses to finally be able to speak with a woman in Hungary who solved my problem with their system and sent me a copy of my invoice (I never did hear from the UK desk).

AirBP incorrectly set my account up on their customer portal. Oddly I could view every account, in detail, in the EMEA region (not very good security or GDPR on their part), but couldn’t access my own invoice. After a month of messing about with them I noted to them “it’s a criminal offence to not provide an invoice and if this isn’t sorted by this Friday, I’m referring it to the UK and European regulators". My problem was then solved in the next 24hrs.