Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
From the Guernsey Baliwick government website, it appears that no proof of vaccination is currently required if you haven’t travelled outside the Common Travel Area in the last 10 days, but on completing the required TravelTracker site, it informs me that I must purchase a Lateral Flow Test on arrival for £25. Is that other people’s experience / understanding of the current situation (15/01/22).

Answering my own question, having just managed to contact the arrivals team, I can confirm that my understanding above is correct.

Iceman 8)
Dodo liked this
By Iceman
Having now done all of the paperwork, you actually buy your arrival lateral flow test whilst filling in the on-line pre-arrival form. Once that’s done, and you’ve rung the arrivals team with aircraft reg and ETA, it’s just a matter of the normal GARs and flight plans.

Iceman 8)
By 2Donkeys
Iceman wrote:Having now done all of the paperwork, you actually buy your arrival lateral flow test whilst filling in the on-line pre-arrival form. Once that’s done, and you’ve rung the arrivals team with aircraft reg and ETA, it’s just a matter of the normal GARs and flight plans.

Iceman 8)

Normally you will log back into your travel tracker on arrival, select your pre-booked arrival and complete a couple of tick boxes in front of the arrivals agent. On getting to the final blue screen, you will be handed your LFT kit and wished a good day.
Iceman liked this