Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Miscellaneous wrote:I have to say my inner 'soul' is confused at the need for a group to require more than one signature due lack of trust.

:D

Not so much lack of trust as the practicality of not losing immediate access to group funds etc if a single signatory were to croak unexpectedly.

Given the apparent seniority of huge swathes of pilots gracing any airfield caff at any one time these days, this would seem to be a wise precaution. :lol: :lol:

My inner 'soul' is 'cool'. :wink:
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flyingfemme liked this
By PeteSpencer
Miscellaneous wrote:@PeteSpencer I think you have misunderstood what I posted. :wink:

No I haven't. :wink:

Apart from the fact that the parties clearly didn't trust you. :lol: :lol:
By ROG
Dominic-spot on --xx often misunderstands. As said often signatories are away on hols, out of country on business, Not always "on seat"--guess where I used to work.?
I RECKON THIS HAS BEEN FLOGGED TO DEATH--DO WHAT YOU LIKE WITH YOUR GROUP--ANYONE REALLY INTERESTED PICK OUT THE BITS YOU WANT AND GET ON WITH IT.--BUGGER CAPS AGAIN
Rob L liked this
ROG wrote:As said often signatories are away on hols, out of country on business...

That's why, as I suggested, it's much easier to have a single signatory account, with several signatories. But for that, trust is required. :wink:

PS @PeteSpencer I hope my above explanation helps your understanding. :thumright:
@ROG, if you have several signatories, anyone who can solely sign a cheque, there is no need to have a corpse transfer funds. Just have another live one do it. :wink: Now if all signatories were to fly together and :shock: :shock: happened, and those not flying were non signatories... :lol:
By PeteSpencer
Miscellaneous wrote:
ROG wrote:As said often signatories are away on hols, out of country on business...

That's why, as I suggested, it's much easier to have a single signatory account, with several signatories. But for that, trust is required. :wink:

PS @PeteSpencer I hope my above explanation helps your understanding. :thumright:

I get your drift: If you had said ' an account with several signatories but requiring only " one to sign" my poor brain wouldn't have had to cope with 'single' and 'several' signatories so close together in the same sentence :wink:

But I hope their trust in you is now restored and you and they , like me, can draw a line under this topic.
Best

Peter :thumleft: