Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
StratoTramp wrote:
> I was going to suggest a rate 1 turn at 20 degrees of bank then one at 22
> degrees of bank... Very exciting :lol: :cyclopsani:

And actually quite difficult unless you've got an aeroplane that can do 130 and 150 knots respectively.
StratoTramp liked this
By stuart.morris
After today's 2.1 hours in IMC almost all the time I only have 18 minutes left to hit 2022 minutes. Unimaginatively for the rest of you this will probably be done between Blackbushe and Lee-on-Solent on Thursday. Excitingly for me it will be on the way to pre-purchase inspect my next daily fly - I hope :D
StratoTramp, T6Harvard liked this
By GrahamB
I clicked through 2022 minutes today while doing some refresher instructing with a chap who’s out of validity on his LAPL.

Next target is much tougher - 22 new airfields. 3 down, 19 to go!
WelshRichy, Iceman liked this
By WelshRichy
End of another week and am now up to 2,340 minutes so I suppose I need to find another challenge.
Maybe landings on a Runways 20 & 22 in the same day, need to look up different airfields now!
Or maybe 22 different people... I'm up to nine so far this year.
Maybe different aircraft models, so far up to only three this year (PA28, DR400, C152) and five individual aircraft.
Maybe a cross country from A->B with two legs, one of 20nm and another at 22nm, plenty of planning and adjustment to do with this one.

This is my best year for flying since the late naughties and very early tens and am really enjoying it so far. It is just a shame the word work gets in the way! :lol:
StratoTramp liked this