Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Flying_john
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Thankyou - that is very helpful, but it must be a feature in the South East where there are multiple listening squawks, that when I fly for example through the Luton / Stansted gap and then round to Southend, for preparedness I want to touch the screen on , for example Southend and find the listening squawk, but I do not see it only the one for Essex radar. Similarly when listening squawk Southend set and I want the Luton one, in preparation to QSY I cannot find it , only the Thames one, when I touch the screen on my intended track. I like to be prepared with both Radio frequency and Txpdr code set in the standby position ready to change.

ALSO - does anyone know how I use the Pooleys Iplate card I have received to get Pooleys plates in SD?
By Dave W
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Flying_john wrote:ALSO - does anyone know how I use the Pooleys Iplate card I have received to get Pooleys plates in SD?

Unfortunately, and you will be understandably frustrated by this, from the Pooley's website:

Pooleys wrote:ACCESS TO THE POOLEYS FLIGHT GUIDE WITHIN AIRBOX, SKYDEMON, POCKETFMS & AIR MATE ARE SEPARATE CHARGEABLE SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE FROM EACH PROVIDER. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR iPLATES SUBSCRIPTION CARD.

(Their bold caps)