Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By derekf
Get my FI unrestricted
Go on Raduno trip
Go to aero friedrichshafen (hotel booked and lift cadged!)
Do some more European touring
Get my UK Part FCL licenses re-issued (come on CAA - get a move on)
Win the lottery
By Rallye
My goals fo for 2022.
Having my medical (that's the base)
Flying to Madrid in vfr (similar to 2019,2020)
Flying to a raduno,if not too far
Flying with friends
And if time enough,my other prepared flights (Rome,Niort,Montpelier,Avignon,Namur or Charleroi.
I cross my fingers
By AfricanEagle
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
For me:

1. Fly, fly, fly, as much as possible
2. Manage to organize Raduno 2022

Not easy not knowing what restrictions and hassles will be in place in June :(
But main destinations have been decided, will start detailing after Xmas.
Iceman, Dave W, Rallye and 2 others liked this
By Iceman
AfricanEagle wrote:But main destinations have been decided, will start detailing after Xmas.

:thumright:

Dates would be useful ASAP.

Iceman 8)
By skydriller
AfricanEagle wrote:2. Manage to organize Raduno 2022

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In anticipation.. :salut:

Regards, SD..
By Red
Just want to do lots more than I've managed the last 2 seasons especially a Blois Trip and general camping under the wing trips..sigh
By MichaelP
I am so very very glad that I have the memories of times gone past when flying was a lot better than it is now.
This is not through ‘rose coloured glasses’ this is the reality of these times, and many on here will never ever be able to understand, they can never ever imagine what we used to be able to do.

If there is one flying goal I would wish for, it’s to be able to recreate those times long ago when I experienced the true freedom of flight.

This year I didn’t fly at one club due to restrictions, then I checked out in another club’s aeroplane only to be restricted to crosswinds of no more than 5 knots, Five Knots!.
So now I check out on yet another club’s aeroplane, much more freedom, but the club is closed until late the first week of January!
In Canada it’s so easy for me to fly, (except an argument between Nav Canada and the Airport has grounded us there recently :shock: ).
I love England more than BC, I want the same freedom here.

It used to be easy here too, go flying on Christmas Day, rush down to Redhill, pull an aeroplane out of the hangar and be the first to fly that year (a goal I achieved several times :D ). These we can’t do now...

The primary goal this year is to move to somewhere where there’s a strip to go flying from when I like, within my budget, and to find the true freedom of flight that I enjoyed all those years ago.