Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
CloudHound wrote:Yes but the Daily Excess has been going on since last week! :lol:

Spring and Autumn = their “worst storm evaaaaa!!!111one!” Season

Summer = their “hottest Summer on record!!!oneone!” Season

Winter = their “heaviest snow to fall evaaaaa!!one1” season

They’ve got to be right sometimes :lol:
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
seanxair wrote:
PeteSpencer wrote:Just when we're trying to get our beloved arrer to the menders...... :roll:

Not broken I hope

Finally getting autopilot fitted back after 20 months of obfuscation !

Oh and pitot heat hiccup .
Had our first snow of the season in the city last night. Only an inch or so, and gone by the time I finished changing to winter wheels and tyres, just hope the rest of the rest of the season isn't too severe
By rikur_
Just been watching the "destruction" at house #2 on the CCTV from the comfort of house #1. 30ft of fence flying into the side of the house and splintering, the garden 'bunker' lifting up ripping itself apart and then just vanishing, two flying wheelie bins, and even a 30" diameter plant pot full of soil/plant, blowing over.... Two bricks of unidentified origin now lying on the drive (hopefully they were just from a neighbours bins or something harmless!) 4 out of 5 CCTV cameras survived, frustratingly lost the backdoor cam so don't know what damage awaits down there. I don't think today is the day for a trip to find out.
By johnm
No damage here though we had a power outage at 0700 and it's just come back on. A fair bit of snow but none settled as it was travelling horizontally not vertically :D
T6Harvard liked this