Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
I have a mature friend looking to get back into employment for the first time in a long time (single Dad with a very sick child who is now well and has just fled the nest).
He's a very clever individual who's looking for something to gently break him back into the world of full time employment and is considering looking for work at Fairoaks, perhaps in ops or ground handling.
No experience but I am 100% confident that he's the kind of guy that, once he's in your team, will impress quickly and you'll be glad to have him.
Do let me know if you have something for him please; I'd love to help him get back on his feet.
Last edited by stickandrudderman on Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kremen liked this
By Hooligan
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Gosh, if I lived near Fairoaks I'd have enjoyed a job like that part time to eke out the pension a little. The previous experience might be stretching suitability slightly, though I have done some things and am familiar with most aspects of airfield operations! Ah well, pity Croydon closed...

Hope your friend is successful stickandrudderman...
wigglyamp wrote:https://fairoaksairport.uk/vacancies/

Pity the lease on the main hangar and control tower is about to expire; don't know if there are any plans to renew although the 'Chobham News and Mail' may have some info if I could access its website but I can't get into it. Daft thng is it's on the front of the local paper but I only saw it from my car.