Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Hi All,

I am looking for recommendation for airfields that have relatively quiet café/facility for remote working with good WiFI/4G/5G with power plug for laptop? The idea is to fly in the morning/lunch time, doing my work remotely and return home at 4.30/5 o'clock. Just looking for a change of scenery as I am fully working from home now.

Regards,

Renzo
Well personally think this idea of using Airfeld cafes as 'work stations' stinks!
Is the OP willing to pay for this service I wonder? Or is it just a way of subsidising his home working energy costs this winter?
Most small airfield cafes I know are are run on very low or non- existant profit margins and occupying a table all day and using it and its utilities as a 'free office' is I think unacceptable and should be actively discouraged! :evil:
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Shoestring Flyer wrote:
Rob P wrote:One assumes that the OP will actually make some purchases whilst he is there.

Rob P

Yes but one person buying a couple of coffees and a bacon sandwich in a day isn't going to equate to the loss of a tables full potential revenue earning for a day is it?

Or alteratively, one person buying coffee all day and having lunch is better than no person all day... :roll:
Rob L, Rob P, stevewarbs and 4 others liked this