Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By letpmar
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
We are looking for a Mogas bowser for Firs Farm. Does anyone know where we could source one

Pete
By Kestrel19
I did send you a PM Pete, although it appears to be stuck in my Outbox! Our club has a Bowser for sale if it’s of the type you’re after!
By ikcarusflyer
There is of course the famous wheelbarrow bowsers used in Northern Ireland if you're only looking a ~40lt transfer into an aircraft. They're made to order I believe
By letpmar
We are considering having our own bowser to cover the aircraft and the classic cars we have at Firs. We want to have Ethanol free if we can get it delivered. The tank size might depend on the amount we can get delivered

Pete
By letpmar
Thanks for the info, I have replied to the pm from Kestral

07976262833 if you want to contact me direct

Pete
By Skylaunch2
letpmar wrote:We are considering having our own bowser to cover the aircraft and the classic cars we have at Firs. We want to have Ethanol free if we can get it delivered. The tank size might depend on the amount we can get delivered

Pete

(Almost) ethanol free super 98 unleaded fuel is available from WP Group and does distribute around the south to a few airfields. Worth a look.
By letpmar
Thanks Esso Synergy Super is ethanol free as well but I doubt they will deliver to the likes of us