Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By davef77
I am currently trying to sort out my license and medical, my situation was changed by Brexit.
I want a class 2 and have had all the medical tests, but need to do some archeology for my medical records from when I lived in another country before I can get it.

My LAPL medical has expired so I thought that I would self-declare. I registered with the CAA portal and CELLMA system, made a "self-declaration" but there is no response. No form to say that I have indeed self-declared, nothing that I could show to anyone who asked?

The CELLMA system is almost information-free, it is terrible, so is it broken, or is this how it is supposed to work? Am I now "self-declared" or am I missing something?
By Spooky
CAA Portal
Your services
Medical
Access My Cellma Record
My contact history
Self declaration
Click to view

You can then download/print your copy.

Yes, it’s a truly awful system that brings back memories of early 90s internet :(
davef77 liked this
By davef77
Spooky wrote:CAA Portal
Your services
Medical
Access My Cellma Record
My contact history
Self declaration
Click to view

You can then download/print your copy.

Yes, it’s a truly awful system that brings back memories of early 90s internet :(

Thank you for your help, this is precisely what I was looking for. :thumleft:
Spooky liked this
By mikeblyth
After issues trying to do a declaration on the portal tried again. Started going round in circles, decided to
bite the bullet and phone CAA.
Call took 3-4 mins to connect and was answered by a very helpful lady, was going to say young, sounded young
and she told me everything was OK. I said can I mention your name when I get stopped. :D
So not all bad
kanga liked this