Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Best I could do in the time I had available, I did a Turweston fly-by.

I was rather hoping they would set up one of those things so I could snatch a bit of cake in passing, but regrettably, no. :(

Rob P
I managed an hour, returning in an interesting crosswind & a shower. I may have a couple of photos to prove it. Had the weather been better and time been more elastic, I'd have attempted to draw a large poppy in readiness for the Appeal starting Thursday.
Rob P, Dave W liked this
@Airstripflyer, that is a magnificent picture - a clearly very happy man! :D

Just how I think of the spirit of the LAA. :thumleft:
Rob P, ChampChump, seanxair and 1 others liked this
By Cub
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Well we managed to commit aviation for the 75th Anniversary of the LAA yesterday. Eventually departed Halton for Turweston but didn’t land at Turweston due to a strong crosswind and the grass being unavailable due to everyone else. Diverted to Old Warden for a sandwich and a chat before heading back to Halton at 40 knots ground speed via Dunstable. Followed by supper with mates. Nice day!
Rob P, Paul_Sengupta, ChampChump and 2 others liked this
Thanks to everybody who flew into Turweston on Tuesday, and flew elsewhere.

We've started our photo album, based on submissions. If you've got words or a pic to share, drop us a line at office@laa.uk.com

The 'Fly It Day' photo album is at http://www.lightaircraftassociation.co.uk/2021/News/LAA%2075%20Photo%20Album.pdf

Steve
Dave W liked this