Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By carlmeek
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Wilco. I'm out all day today at "Historic Helicopters" in chard which looks amazing - and will put some effort into France once I return.
By 2Donkeys
I believe that if you are double vaccinated (with an approved vaccine and batch), then you are good to come and go with the Certificate from the NHS App proving your status and subject to a signed "déclaration sur l’honneur". This can be found on the French Government Website here
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
2Donkeys wrote:I believe that if you are double vaccinated (with an approved vaccine and batch), then you are good to come and go with the Certificate from the NHS App proving your status and subject to a signed "déclaration sur l’honneur". This can be found on the French Government Website here

There's still a requirement to test two days before returning, so for a day trip, that would be covered by a test before departure, and to have a PCR test two days after your return (which has to be booked before travel) and a passenger locator form.

Ian
By GrassRootsFlyer
Returning UK residents (and others) need a PCR test within 72 hours or an Antigen test within 48 hours. Getting an appointment for a PCR test is proving almost impossible at the moment due to the rush for French residents to be vaccinated tout suite. We are arranging an Antigen test at a remote pharmacie as our only option at the moment for our return home.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Is the testing a requirement for UK returners too?

I thought it was only for those who were not UK residents.

No, it is required for anyone coming into the UK, including UK residents

Ian

Official stuff here
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28
2Donkeys wrote:I believe that if you are double vaccinated (with an approved vaccine and batch) ...]

Mrs TallGuy has the 'wrong' batch :(
By G-JWTP
Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28 wrote:
2Donkeys wrote:I believe that if you are double vaccinated (with an approved vaccine and batch) ...]

Mrs TallGuy has the 'wrong' batch :(

So have I,

But on the whole I think its too much of a faff for a jolly to France.

Still spending my ££££'s in the UK.

G-JWTP
T6Harvard liked this
By Rob P
I don't see £42 PCR on there :scratch:

Rob P