Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By chevvron
Saw a poster being erected yesterday at a certain airfield in the south advertising 'Warbirds 11'.
I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick but could there be another Warbirds display in the offing?
By Hooligan
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
And can you get a free upgrade?

Chevvron, any reason you can't name said airfield? If they are nailing up posters... (oo errr, that sounds a bit like crucifixion of forum contributors...)
By chevvron
Hooligan wrote:
Chevvron, any reason you can't name said airfield? If they are nailing up posters... (oo errr, that sounds a bit like crucifixion of forum contributors...)

I'd rather not until I get more info; don't want to mislead people but it is a licensed airfield.
By Rob P
I'm betting it won't be West Malling.

But the '11' may have significance

Rob P

By Sink Rate
Sadly nothing to do with warbirds. It’s a movie production company that have rented some hangar space to do some (non-aviation related) filming. Shame as the other suggestions are more exciting!
By chevvron
Ah that settles that then.
By the way it was at Fairoaks where presumably they are using the hangar previously occupied by GAMA Engineering, formerly Mann Aviation.