Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rob P
Can I fly a SRSS (Single Rocket Spaceship) under 15,000kg (earthweight) within the galaxy if I have only a LSAL (Light Spaceship Astronauts Licence) and an AMD (Astronauts Medical Declaration), without revalidating in the third year of the statutory five, since my instructor hour is still valid because this is a leap year but I have fallen short on the Parsec qualification due to a colour-blindness deficiency?

Irv?

Rob P
nallen, Kittyhawk, Trent772 and 5 others liked this
By kanga
patowalker wrote:Is this about keeping 6 feet apart?

.. as long as signs are bilingual ('Diolch am gadw 2m ar wahân') at appropriate points in every orbit ? :)

https://www.wrexham.gov.uk/sites/defaul ... ingual.pdf
Pete L liked this
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
There was a time when this would have been taken mildly seriously, with UK considered something of a ringmaster, but as the UK is now the circus clown all of the above is wholly appropriate:-)
RisePilot liked this
By Sooty25
johnm wrote:There was a time when this would have been taken mildly seriously, with UK considered something of a ringmaster, but as the UK is now the circus clown all of the above is wholly appropriate:-)

ringmaster? don't kid yourself John, we were tolerated while we could be bled of knowledge and cash. Even a circus clown requires skill and dedication, and often holds a crowd with a solo performance. One mans clown is another mans ringmaster! :clown: