Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By JAFO
PeteSpencer wrote:
tr7v8 wrote:Very often, the answer from Google maps is near Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk

Bury St EdmUnds.

At least until the beatification of Noel.
By JAFO
lobstaboy wrote:What are you going to do with all your free time now?

Hopefully get a bit more flying in. :thumleft:

Glad you're enjoying the book.
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
tr7v8 wrote:
TopCat wrote:
terryws wrote:we are hosting an autum fly in on 2nd October at Hinderclay.

Is it just me, or are there a lot of times where you read a post, think, 'where the feck is that', and go "SkyDemon > Yes I agree > Find"?

Very often, the answer from Google maps is near Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk

Actually, you're not wrong. I had noticed that. But I didn't like to say.
tr7v8 liked this
By PeteSpencer
Arrived last night : In view of fulsome praise on here I have bumped it up my queue of four pending books …….,
JAFO liked this
By tr7v8
Got mine on kindle yesterday, started reading yesterday evening. Hacked wife off who was trying to sleep by laughing, a lot!
Great book. One question how does the author sign a kindle book.
JAFO, T6Harvard liked this
By JAFO
tr7v8 wrote:Got mine on kindle yesterday, started reading yesterday evening. Hacked wife off who was trying to sleep by laughing, a lot!
Great book. One question how does the author sign a kindle book.

Good question. I can send you a PDF of my signature which you can view on your kindle or you can fly-in to Hinderclay Meadows on 2nd October and I'll bring a marker pen - might spoil the kindle for other books, though. I guess you'll just have to buy a paperback, too :thumright:
riverrock, tr7v8 liked this
By JAFO
T6Harvard wrote:I've got it on Kindle and I've bought the paperback for my friend's birthday because she'll love it :D

And, as the first person to submit a review to Amazon, you have also won a signed copy for yourself. It is your choice as to whether you PM me your address or fly in to Hinderclay Meadows on 2nd October to collect it. :thumleft:
T6Harvard liked this
By JAFO
kanga wrote:
tr7v8 wrote:..note if you go to smile,amazon.co.uk you donate to a charity of your choice at no cost to you.

.. including, if you're otherwise stuck for idea, the Jet Age Museum .. :wink:

Which would be quite fitting as I was trained as an air observer at Gloucester and there's a fair bit about the airport and the area at the start of Above the Law.