Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Octavia's bookshop will have it tomorrow afternoon :-)
JAFO liked this
By TopCat
Ordered - from Blackwells.

And kudos to @JAFO for not making it a spensive hardback. I'd still have bought it, to support one of our own, so to speak, but it's nice not to have to pay the premium. I usually far prefer paperbacks as they're so much more practical.
By JAFO
Thanks everyone for the kind words so far. If you get the chance to leave a review on Amazon (regardless of where you bought it) that would be great as every one helps. :thumleft:
By terryws
Hi JAFO

Subject to confirmation. we are hosting an autum fly in on 2nd October at Hinderclay. A book signing sounds an excellent theme.

Let me know

Terry
JAFO liked this
By JAFO
Hi Terry

That would be absolutely terrific, I'd love to do that. Thank you so much for the opportunity, it's brilliant. :thumleft:
By TopCat
terryws wrote:we are hosting an autum fly in on 2nd October at Hinderclay.

Is it just me, or are there a lot of times where you read a post, think, 'where the feck is that', and go "SkyDemon > Yes I agree > Find"?
By tr7v8
TopCat wrote:
terryws wrote:we are hosting an autum fly in on 2nd October at Hinderclay.

Is it just me, or are there a lot of times where you read a post, think, 'where the feck is that', and go "SkyDemon > Yes I agree > Find"?

Very often, the answer from Google maps is near Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk
townleyc liked this
By Rob L
terryws wrote:Look us up at http://www.suffolksoaring.com

Terry

Sounds like a plan, Terry. I'll have JAFO's book by then for him to sign :thumleft: . Do we need to go through the on-line PPR faff that turns me off the Firs Farm fly-in, or can I speak to you or another local by telephone on the morning?

Rob L
(ex-Nympsfield)