Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By JAFO
Miscellaneous wrote:Heh, @JAFO, I'm only on page 50 something, how much do you pay for a premature POSITIVE review? :wink:

Same as I pay for all the other positive reviews. :wink:
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I'm just over halfway through and you can have this one ffrrreeee...........It's bloody brilliant entertainment :D
JAFO, T6Harvard, townleyc liked this
By JAFO
Thanks for all of the comments, I really appreciate them and I'm so glad everybody is enjoying it.

If you could just each recommend it to 3,000 of your closest friends I'd be absolutely made up. :thumright:

Seriously, though, thanks for all of your support. I'm always interested to know which particular bits people find most interesting or funniest or intriguing or emotional. I've had a couple of PMs and they're a fascinating read.

Cheers.
By ChampChump
It's officially number 9* in the reading stack but I have bumped it to the top. I don't do this for just anybody, y'know...

* Excluding a dozen or two more on Kindle...
Miscellaneous, JAFO liked this
By T6Harvard
JAFO wrote:Thanks for all of the comments, I really appreciate them and I'm so glad everybody is enjoying it.

If you could just each recommend it to 3,000 of your closest friends I'd be absolutely made up. :thumright:

Seriously, though, thanks for all of your support. I'm always interested to know which particular bits people find most interesting or funniest or intriguing or emotional. I've had a couple of PMs and they're a fascinating read.

Cheers.

Have you got a fb page / the publisher's page so we could share it that way??
By Paul_Sengupta
Do you get to see snapshots of how many have been sold?

The Tesco bit made me laugh... :D

I'm about half way through. The problem with recommending it to my 3000 closest friends is that they're all on here and have all bought it already!
tr7v8, T6Harvard, JAFO liked this
By townleyc
Dave W wrote:There's this:

Off topic, but why do I just see a large blank here?

I have discovered that a quick reply with quote means I can copy the URL, but a faff!

KE
By JAFO
@Paul_Sengupta - I've had lots of votes for the Tesco bit. My family all chose that one, in fact they picked the 3 bits that showed me to be a fat smoker who was routinely targeted for attack by elderly rabbits.

And they're the people who say they love me. :D
Paul_Sengupta liked this