Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By JAFO
The Eye and Lightning Books Signed Santa promotion has started. UK customers can receive a signed copy of Above the Law by using the code SIGNEDSANTA. You can even e-mail info@eye-books.com to ask for a specific dedication. Of course, anyone who's anyone already has a copy but it does make a fantastic Christmas present :thumright: https://www.eye-books.com/books/above-the-law

Flyin'Dutch', T6Harvard liked this
By T6Harvard
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
@JAFO, it's a lovely idea to have the author write a personal message for the recipient of such a gift.
Could you sign bookplates to send a personal dedication for those who have already bought the book, with a small fee to cover postage?

* feeling smug for already owning a signed copy :thumleft: *
JAFO liked this
By PeteSpencer
Must get round to reading it: My initial plan was to jump my queue of three unread books, but I decided that was unfair to my mate whose 'sex and drugs and rock and roll' novel was published four month previously.

It's next in line now................ :lol:
JAFO liked this
By Jim Jones
T6Harvard wrote:@JAFO, it's a lovely idea to have the author write a personal message for the recipient of such a gift.
Could you sign bookplates to send a personal dedication for those who have already bought the book, with a small fee to cover postage?

Downside of Kindle ☹️
By AndyR
PeteSpencer wrote:Must get round to reading it: My initial plan was to jump my queue of three unread books, but I decided that was unfair to my mate whose 'sex and drugs and rock and roll' novel was published four month previously.

It's next in line now................ :lol:

Well worth it. You’ll enjoy it I’m sure.
johnm, Hooligan, JAFO liked this
By JAFO
Jim Jones wrote:
T6Harvard wrote:@JAFO, it's a lovely idea to have the author write a personal message for the recipient of such a gift.

Downside of Kindle ☹️

I will sign your Kindle, if you like. :D

Happy to email a signature or dedication as a PDF that you can send to your e-reader or direct to your Kindle e-mail address.