Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By shortwing
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Trust you to think of food :lol:

With what our hobby costs I assumed people wouldn’t get bothered if they lost £13 because of weather, I mean it’s nothing in the scheme of things comparatively
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Miscellaneous
I think the case @ThePipster makes is sound, and in fact the action taken is as a direct result of some selfish pilots' behaviour..

I'd be interested to hear alternative suggestions for the organisers. Are we really advocating they should not only run the risk, but also tolerate reduced revenue through pilots booking numerous slots? :?
By Rob P
If I were discouraged from attending an event for fear of losing a few quid if it were weathered-off or whatever, I'd guess it really wasn't anything I was particularly keen on going to.

Rob P
By Charliesixtysix
JonBoy wrote:Same for me. Says “Your postal code is incomplete”…..! Teething troubles I guess….

For some reason it needs the postcode on the card details section (as well as in your delivery address) ........
By Boswell
"For some reason it needs the postcode on the card details section (as well as in your delivery address) ........"

That solves it - enter PostCode just after your 3-digit security number, and again down below
By G-JWTP
You need to add your post code after your credit card details.

Cut and paste that 56, or so, digit payment code into the landing slot booking page

Worked for me.

G-JWTP
By JonBoy
Ah yes, works now, thanks chaps. I never even saw the postcode field after the card details……!

Can you no longer see who else has booked? I always used to enjoy looking through the list to see who else is going and if there’s anyone I know and might look out for.
By Dusty_B
The payment code will only work once. If someone else pips you to the post for the time you selected, it bounces you back to select another time slot…. But then refuses to accept your code as it sees it as “already used”.
It’s more like a lottery!