Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Got an email this evening just as Flyer Live ended from Astral Aviation to say they were sorry I couldn't join them this evening, but informing me there was a video of the broadcast in preparation which I would get a link to.

Firstly, apart from the original sign up acknowledgement I've had no reminders nor did it populate any of my calendars automatically.

Secondly, who schedules a CAA Safety promotion for 7.30 on a Thursday to clash with Flyer?

Ah! :roll:
CloudHound wrote:Got an email this evening just as Flyer Live ended from Astral Aviation to say they were sorry I couldn't join them this evening, but informing me there was a video of the broadcast in preparation which I would get a link to.

Firstly, apart from the original sign up acknowledgement I've had no reminders nor did it populate any of my calendars automatically.

Secondly, who schedules a CAA Safety promotion for 7.30 on a Thursday to clash with Flyer?

Ah! :roll:

I watched the interactive Astral presentation last night. Are you sure that was not what you signed up for and missed?
G-BLEW liked this
This is what I signed up for.
Thank you for registering for "AstralTV: The Flight Hub".

Please submit any questions to: Astralaviationconsulting@gmail.com

Date Time: Jun 16, 2021 07:30 PM London

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Click Here to Join

Description: Join us for our first panel event where we'll discuss all things GA safety. Our panel guests include GA pilots Matt Lane and Ellie Carter, as well as the head of the Airprox board, Rachael Caston. Join the conversation with our interactive Q&A, and if you can't make the event on the day, an on-demand replay will follow shortly after on our Youtube channel. See you there!

Astral Aviation Consulting Ltd. are a UK based consultancy, and are contracted by the CAA to provide a bespoke, targeted safety campaign for the General Aviation community.

Or One tap mobile :
United Kingdom: +442039017895,,82651595023# or +442080806591,,82651595023#

Webinar ID: 826 5159 5023
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/

Webinar Speakers
Ellie Carter
Private pilot, Chair of YES for the Light Aircraft Association
Matt Lane
Head of Training, Brize Norton Flying Club
Rachael Caston
Director, UK Airprox Board

You can cancel your registration at any time.
Problem with some of these events is how they are pitched. Too often they can be too preachy and a counsel of perfection. The last presentation I saw was really boring and introduced the concept of adding 2nm clearance and 200' clear of CAT .

But the issue is that we Skygods don't need this - it's everyone else