Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Miscellaneous
@mick w it was good to meet you and the other forumites in attendance. :thumright: Did you manage to sell your tent? :wink:

The busiest I have seen Glenforsa, or indeed the Highland skies.

It was just one of those occasions when absolutely all was well with the world. :D

Last edited by Miscellaneous on Mon May 31, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceman, aligee, bogopper and 7 others liked this
By Iceman
Looking at the many pictures on FB and having perused the webcam quite a few times this weekend, you’ve had some amazing weather and a fantastic turn out. With that amount of aircraft, the staff must have had a busy time !

Iceman 8)
aligee, bogopper, mick w liked this
By Josh
I was speaking to Scottish yesterday lunchtime and it seemed like everyone else on frequency was bound for Glenforsa. Very jealous, though beer in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh wasn’t a bad second best.
By Trent772
So, we flew back, put the aeroplane away, drove home, had 2 beers over the road and this clattery Cub came directly over our house !!! We tried to moon you Mick..... Honest :mrgreen:
mick w liked this
By mick w
Trent772 wrote:So, we flew back, put the aeroplane away, drove home, had 2 beers over the road and this clattery Cub came directly over our house !!! We tried to moon you Mick..... Honest :mrgreen:

Where are you Mike :wink:
By RichardDavies
mick w wrote:What an amazing Fly In , and nice to put some Faces to Names :wink:

Looks amazing, great picture.

I'm still waiting for to make a trip down to the south coast. :lol:
mick w liked this
By Trent772
mick w wrote:
Trent772 wrote:So, we flew back, put the aeroplane away, drove home, had 2 beers over the road and this clattery Cub came directly over our house !!! We tried to moon you Mick..... Honest :mrgreen:

Where are you Mike :wink:

HG3 1QE
mick w liked this
By  aligee
Mick W. Thanks for making the time to introduce yourself.what a great wee aircraft and a superb day all in. Thanks to Brendan and Alison for making it happen :thumright:
mick w, bogopper liked this
By Miscellaneous
@mick w so focussed on the beer was I, I have just realised we essentially posted the same background in the pic, I was just a bit further back. Had to look to see if you were there in my pic taking yours. :oops: In my defence it wasn't my first, or second, beer. :wink:

Do you have Lambholm in your diary? :wink:
By mick w
Miscellaneous wrote:@mick w so focussed on the beer was I, I have just realised we essentially posted the same background in the pic, I was just a bit further back. Had to look to see if you were there in my pic taking yours. :oops: In my defence it wasn't my first, or second, beer. :wink:

Do you have Lambholm in your diary? :wink:

But yours has Beer :thumright:

I may have run out of epicness , I did Papa Westray a few years ago , and a bridge too far for my enthusiasum to Lambholm in the Cub , so I doubt it , Glenforsa memories will keep me going for a while :thumright:
aligee liked this
By Miscellaneous
mick w wrote:...a bridge too far for my enthusiasum to Lambholm in the Cub , so I doubt it , Glenforsa memories will keep me going for a while :thumright:

In that case I am glad I did meet you following your epic efforts. :thumright: If I'm down your way I'll give you a shout.
mick w liked this