Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I suspect that the customisation may not have gone as well as it might have :roll:
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
rikur_ wrote:
G-BLEW wrote:I finally got verified for Cellma, but now he whole customer portal appears to be down, is anyone else finding the same or am I having a meatware issue?

In my experience it has some session timeout issues - i.e. if you've previously used it on your computer, and revisit it at a later date it gives an error. The work-around appears to be to visit it in an 'incognito' tab on your browser each time. :roll:

Spot on, that works. What a bonkers system!

Ian
townleyc liked this
By Chris Royle
From Contact Us on the Cellma website

Give us a call
UK Office: +44 (0)23 8027 7040
Trinidad Office: +1 (868) 222-9410
India Office: +91 020 66345505
By PeteSpencer
G-BLEW wrote:
rikur_ wrote:
G-BLEW wrote:I finally got verified for Cellma, but now he whole customer portal appears to be down, is anyone else finding the same or am I having a meatware issue?

In my experience it has some session timeout issues - i.e. if you've previously used it on your computer, and revisit it at a later date it gives an error. The work-around appears to be to visit it in an 'incognito' tab on your browser each time. :roll:

Spot on, that works. What a bonkers system!

Ian

What’s an ‘incognito ‘ tab?

Ask in’ for a friend. :lol:
By Stampe
Sources tell me that all CAA staff were asked to spend 2 hours per day verifying and validating Cellma account applications such was the backlog. This organisation seems to be permanently in crisis falling way short of acceptable performance in most areas of operation.Staff morale is at an all time low except for the cadre of “Squadron Leaders” who know no better working to a different agenda.Regards Fly Safe Fly Considerate Fly Compliant.Stampe
2Donkeys, Iceman liked this
By 2Donkeys
Stampe wrote:Sources tell me that all CAA staff were asked to spend 2 hours per day verifying and validating Cellma account applications such was the backlog

They haven’t got to mine yet. 10 days and counting. :(
By Paul_Sengupta
Portal Down? Isn't that where the bioweapons research happens?

All these people verifying accounts, you'd think by now that they could get a computer to do it, especially when developing and integrating new computer systems.
patowalker, townleyc liked this
By eltonioni
Verification just took <2hrs. Quite pleased with that.
By Aerotech Flyer
I'm trying to get my medical booked. I have attempted to log on to the CAA portal as I did last year to pay my fee so that I can book in with my AME, but the portal seems to be down.
I have tried going "Incognito" as suggested on this thread above and I am sat here typing wearing an orange wig and dark glasses, but still no luck. I have also tried with a different browser in case it didn't like Chrome.

Can others on here also try please, just to see if it is me or a network wide issue with the system?

Thanks
AF :salut:
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Aerotech Flyer wrote:Can others on here also try please, just to see if it is me or a network wide issue with the system?

All working OK for me

Ian
Aerotech Flyer liked this