Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I find you tube is about as user friendly as a cornered rat. I still haven’t figured out how to see comments on my iPad let alone contribute
By TheFarmer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I’ve been so busy recently working that I haven’t had the chance to watch it live.
Until now it’s been easy find it retrospectively on Facebook, but I can’t seem to find it any more.

Has something changed?
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
TheFarmer wrote:I’ve been so busy recently working that I haven’t had the chance to watch it live.
Until now it’s been easy find it retrospectively on Facebook, but I can’t seem to find it any more.

Has something changed?

Yes, we had three weeks of problems with Facebook so switched to YouTube only. We could (and probably should) upload the file to FB too for later viewing (the problem was with the live element on FB).

Ian
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
skydriller wrote:In my case its "Live" on a tablet. Not saying its not something Im missing or doing wrong though...

Thanks for the info. Jonny will be taking a look and reporting back.

Ian
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
ChampChump wrote:Ian, I was watching live. It was probably just me, but where previously I've said hello, each comment I attempted tonight came back 'Error'.

Persona non grata. I know my place.

That's annoying, don't think it's anything we've done

Ian