Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Couple of thoughts:

1. Glad it is resolved to your satisfaction
2. It would have been really great to hear from you the outcome - even if just in broad strokes
3. Having had the feedback here might have been a bit of a bruising exercise, sorry if it was like that, but maybe it was what ultimately led to you feeling empowered to discuss the issue with them.

No answer needed of course.
By IMCR
I think as all to often happens, some of it was unnecessarily bruising, the more so as to the intent, and it is a shame this forum is inclined on occasions to follow this line. On the other hand most of the discussion was very reasonable and interesting.

Also, thank you for reporting back.
Last edited by IMCR on Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAFO liked this
By patowalker
Good to read that @flyingearly.
I was sorry to read earlier that you had no flying mates or friends at the airfield. I will try to change that when back in the UK mid June,

If you don't mind flying with one of your critics, I will show you what it's like in an aircraft with the wings, throttle control and flap lever in the right place.
flyingearly, Ben K, JAFO liked this
By flyingearly
patowalker wrote:Good to read that @flyingearly.
I was sorry to read earlier that you had no flying mates or friends at the airfield. I will try to change that when back in the UK mid June,

If you don't mind flying with one of your critics, I will show you what it's like in an aircraft with the wings, throttle control and flap lever in the right place.

I will definitely take you up on that offer. You'll have to show me where it all properly belongs!
By Gordon Freeman
flyingearly wrote:
patowalker wrote:Good to read that @flyingearly.

I will definitely take you up on that offer. You'll have to show me where it all properly belongs!

I also would like to extend the hand of friendship by inviting you to Spilsted Farm for Tea and Cake/biscuits. I feel I know you already, but we have never met. It's only a 15 minute flight away and we are all erudite and friendly types who like talking about aeroplanes.

You will need a briefing if you've not been in before, PM me if and when you fancy it. I suppose you could even drag old Patowalker along, I've known him for some years but we are due for a catch up.
Until then. :thumright:
By Miscellaneous
@flyingearly excellent result and well done for raising your hand in acknowledgement of an error. Also mucho kudos for coming back and praising the school and making it clear the school is a reputable business. :thumright:

Now about that group share... :wink:
Shellie liked this
By akg1486
kanga liked this