As so often, it is simplest to read the regulation.
(The Sailplane Rule Book; free download from EASA)
SFCL.160 SPL – Recency requirements
(b) TMGs SPL holders shall exercise their TMG privileges only if in the last 24 months before the planned flight they:
- (1) completed at least 12 hours of flight time as PIC or flying dual or solo under the supervision of an FI(S), including, on TMGs, at least:
- - (i) six hours flight time;
- - (ii) 12 take-offs and landings; and
- - (iii) a training flight of at least one hour total flight time with an instructor; or
- (2) passed a proficiency check with an examiner; the
Note that the first bit, the 12 hours mentioned in (b)(1) can be in any sort of sailplane, which includes TMGs.
For TMG flying, there is no 'sailplanes excluding TMG' requirement.
As others have said: enjoy.