Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Normal service is resumed tonight, so we'll be live from 19:30 on our YouTube channel. In addition to a recorded interview with the CAA's Sophie O'Sullivan we'll be announcing the winners of last week's FLYER Live competitions, plus news, weather, Fantasy Hangar and more…

See you there

Ian
By nallen
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
2Donkeys wrote:Appropriate corrective action is being taken.

A restorative dip in the Fountain of Youth?
TopCat liked this
By 2Donkeys
I wrote:I was thinking more in terms of a clip around the ear!

PeteSpencer wrote:Sorry to miss this but will be at birthday party Another year at notched up.

Have no fear @PeteSpencer , I will provide plenty of notice next time a clip around the ear is required.
Dave W, G-BLEW, johnm liked this
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Forfoxake wrote:Why is it saying this on YouTube?

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Because the footage from the production company is blocked by C4. It;sd being cut out as I type (although YT is a bit slow to do it), so the video will be back and available ASAP.

Thanks

Ian
By matspart3

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Thought it was just me. Had to make a beer-related emergency visit to The Aviator. What did Sophie have to say then?
kanga liked this
By Forfoxake
G-BLEW wrote:

Video unavailable

Because the footage from the production company is blocked by C4. It;sd being cut out as I type (although YT is a bit slow to do it), so the video will be back and available ASAP.

Thanks

Ian

Thanks, I am in now!
G-BLEW liked this
By Dave W
matspart3 wrote:Had to make a beer-related emergency visit to The Aviator. What did Sophie have to say then?

For you, that might not be the most interesting bit of tonight's Livestream. :D :thumleft:
Paul_Sengupta liked this