Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By NewbieFH
Hi All,

I've been using skydemon on my tablet without much of an issue, however was looking to use the windows version for some of the planning. however everytime i try and "click" on anything on flight details or airfields it doesnt "do" anything.

so on the image im trying to click either the arror or the fees etc.. but nothing happens, is this a bug or is there some wizardry i can't work out ?

TIA
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
You won't see anything unless you first create a route.

The the tabs are at the bottom of the window so if you click the flight details tab you see the aircraft cruising altitude etc. If you click on airfields the start and end will appear, click on one and scroll the window click on elements to see details.

If that doesn't work there's an issue with your installation.
By NewbieFH
Thanks, i can see / use the route plan, virtual radar etc...

the if i select an airfield (and then show infomation) the details show up in the airfields "box" but from there i can't click fees, or plates or well anything inside that box
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
So right click on airfield, select information and the airfield appears in the box bottom right

There's a series of options below the airfield name and a scroll bar to the right to see more options. If clicking on those options does nothing you have an installation problem. Note that some options e.g. AFE or Pooleys flight guide require a purchase but you'll see a prompt if you click on those