Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Six things to do today (if you haven't done them already), in no particular order…

1. Enter the Pooley's competition to win either a Bose A20 headset with Bluetooth, a Garmin D2 Air watch or a £250 voucher to spend in the Pooley's Pilot Shop. Visit their virtual stand and click on the ad on the right to enter (pssst, the answer's also on the page.

2. Enter the Garmin competition to win one of two aera 660s or a D2 Air watch. Visit their virtual stand where you'll find the question and details on how to enter

3. Watch Day 4 of FLYER Live tonight. We're live and streaming between 7pm and 9pm. Tonight's the last 'open' stream of the week, tomorrow is for FLYER Club members only (watch your inboxes tomorrow for details).

4. Join The FLYER Club. All of the usual benefits, plus you get to view tomorrow night's members only Livestream. Membership is only £7.50/quarter (for now!)

5. Take advantage of the LAA's FLYER Live offer to NEW members. For this week only, contact the LAA and pay just £30 for one year's membership. That's less than half price. BARGAIN!

6. Read the latest issue of FLYER (out yesterday)

Ian
mick w, bogopper, Miscellaneous and 4 others liked this
By Rob P
I don't see "Collect rotavator from Hirebase and attack the jungle" anywhere on your list

:(

Rob P
G-BLEW liked this
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I didn't see " investigate the leak in the village church roof " either :-)

However I shall be following one or two or @G-BLEW recommendations along side that important task :D
G-BLEW liked this
By JAFO
[code][/code]
Rob P wrote:I don't see "Collect rotavator from Hirebase and attack the jungle" anywhere on your list

:(

Rob P

That must mean you don't have to do it then, Rob. Boss man said so.
By PeteSpencer
Most important thing to do today:

Go for second Pfizer jab :wink:

EDit:
Had the jab and was told by the nice lady to expect worse side effects than first time around and to go home and take a coupla paracetomol...................... :wink:
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Charles Hunt, TopCat, JAFO and 4 others liked this
By Morten
G-BLEW wrote:2. Enter the Garmin competition to win one of two aera 660s or a D2 Air watch. Visit their vitual stand where you'll find the question and details on how to enter

Is that a stand where they hand out refreshments but have lost their C or a surreal stand having lost its R? :wink:
T6Harvard liked this
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Morten wrote:
G-BLEW wrote:2. Enter the Garmin competition to win one of two aera 660s or a D2 Air watch. Visit their vitual stand where you'll find the question and details on how to enter

Is that a stand where they hand out refreshments but have lost their C or a surreal stand having lost its R? :wink:

Ah, apologies. That's the trouble with events, there's always some part of the stand that gets lost. Now found thanks :-)

Ian
townleyc, Morten liked this
By Trent772
Or finish shredding the remains of the top 20' of 12 poplars that we have been doing all week, plus Sainsbury's - run out of gin, plus meeting with local vampire building developers, plus cutting the lawn, then drinking said gin prior to creating signature lasagne......

I think this thread is heading for Room 101, but hey, let's have fun while the sun shines - cos non of us are where we should be.........

LAKELAND FL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By skydriller
Im supposed to be cleaning the pool and jet-washing the surrounding patio area... but its only 16 degC, and despite it being warm in the sun, there is a gusty wind keeping things decidedly non-shorts & flipflops here... :|

...so Im perusing the forum and I cut the grass instead... :mrgreen: