Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By goffmoore
After struggling to complete the Medical Application form for a Class 2 Medical (it rejected 4 attempts) I finally succeeded.

I then went to pay the £8.00 fee which I thought I accomplished successfully. The system issued me an automatic invoice for this BUT the same invoice charged me a further £220.00 for "Assessment (MED 160)". What's that all about?

When I subsequently checked my 'Applicant Invoices' (Your Services/Medical/Access my Cellma Record/Applicant Invoices)
there was no reference to the £220.00 invoice and it showed the £8.00 as paid BUT a further £8.00 invoiced the same day as unpaid.

This is all clearly a pile of poo.

How do I get this sorted out? Who do you email?

All advice welcome.
By G-JWTP
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
goffmoore  wrote:After struggling to complete the Medical Application form for a Class 2 Medical (it rejected 4 attempts) I finally succeeded.

I then went to pay the £8.00 fee which I thought I accomplished successfully. The system issued me an automatic invoice for this BUT the same invoice charged me a further £220.00 for "Assessment (MED 160)". What's that all about?

When I subsequently checked my 'Applicant Invoices' (Your Services/Medical/Access my Cellma Record/Applicant Invoices)
there was no reference to the £220.00 invoice and it showed the £8.00 as paid BUT a further £8.00 invoiced the same day as unpaid.

This is all clearly a pile of poo.

How do I get this sorted out? Who do you email?

All advice welcome.

Rachael O' Sullivan Head of the GA unit CAA
Richard Moriarty Chief Exec. CAA

Start there.

G-JWTP