Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Josh
Yes. I have a few photos that are not for internet sharing to protect the guilty from the feds.
TonyC liked this
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Would I? hmmm, well I wouldnt have posted it on the internet... :naughty:

Many that know me will be entirely unsurprised that I have a list of illegal things, aeronautical and otherwise, Im going to do if I ever get told "you have "x" amount of time left... None of which will affect anyone else. 8)

The issue today is everybody has a smart phone and as we have seen over the last year, even within our own kind, there is an increasing culture of "ooooh...look at what they are doing!! I can't/won't do that so he shouldn't be allowed to". Even perfectly legal or innocent activities get scrutinised with "Is this really the image we need?" when someone posts a clip on the internet.

Thank god smartphones and the internet didnt exist when I was a kid... :thumleft:

Regards, SD..
mick w, Lockhaven, rogerb and 4 others liked this
By akg1486
I have a sneaky suspicion this guy is not a big fan of Al Gore or Greta Thunberg.
By gaznav
Nope, too many options that would likely end my life early, or at the least go for a swim with my aeroplane. I need a good reason to do something like this rather than just fun...
By Trent772
IMCR wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v1xCASPJuM

About 2.20 minutes in.

(ignore the last 15 seconds :D )

Was the first bridge at 1:30 OK then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks very old footage as in 4:3.

Bet it was fun though.

A mate of mine flew under the Humber bridge as they were finishing it off. He didn't notice the dangling cables until he was very close :shock: Missed them but had itchy armpits for a bit.
By Josh
The bridge over the M25 in Kent near the M20 is on my “x to live” list. Either that or trying the Gatwick challenge for real :twisted:
TonyC liked this