Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By AndyR
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Charliesixtysix wrote:Yup. The 'Staycation' effect is already evident at Glenforsa.
We booked for the fly in a week or so ago and had to await a room cancellation for our second night even then.

Likewise, booking for end of June we’ve had to settle for one room for one night rather than a room each for two nights.
By johnm
Indeed there was a rude awakening this morning as I tried to book a couple of days in Cornwall for MrsJohnm's forthcoming 70th birthday :(
By Iceman
Trent772 wrote:Perth was superb :

I attended the Perth fly-in BBQ for the first time last summer. I was very impressed with the airport and its facilities. At the end of the BBQ, I fancied cake, and despite having shut up and locked the door, the girls reopened the café in order to make me tea and cake. Great service :thumright:.

Iceman 8)
By Iceman
From Sandown Airport today:

I know it's not Sunday we thought we would spend the day perfecting our Sunday Roast offerings which will be available from next Sunday at Sandown Airport.

Each week we will be offering one type of meat (or veg option) which will be cooked over our Rotisserie BBQ and served on Iron Sizzler dishes with all the trimmings.

We also offer a range of wood fired Pizzas and Sizzler dishes 7 days a week (weather dependent).

Next weekend will be Rotisserie Sizzler Beef so book your booth asap by emailing bistro@eghn.org.uk

Iceman 8)
AndyR liked this