Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Has anyone got their earlier PMD's showing on the system? I've checked several times & it shows all my LAPL medicals but not the two different PMD's (last one in Jan this year)..... I'm not going to bother with a 3rd one until the CAA sort things out a bit better!
ls8pilot wrote:Has anyone got their earlier PMD's showing on the system? I've checked several times & it shows all my LAPL medicals but not the two different PMD's (last one in Jan this year)..... I'm not going to bother with a 3rd one until the CAA sort things out a bit better!

My expired LAPL showed but not my self declaration. Just a confirmation under applications that it will expire in about 35 years :lol:

Tried to look again this morning but Cellma still claim my CAA username/password is not recognised despite logging in via the CAA portal and using the code the CAA sent :roll:

Seems RioMed who run it are pretty big and claim “world leading systems” :lol:
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Spooky wrote:
Gustosomerset wrote:
Spooky wrote: Snip

This is hilarious. It looks like the internet in the early 1990's. Was this UI designed by the same infant who wrote the PMD medical declaration requirements? We should be told.

I thought it was some holding page partially through development and abandoned. It’s embarrassing :lol:

Can we add to that the performance of the CAA Portal suggests it's running on granny's laptop mid-Zoom call?