Cub wrote:Recording of the webinar https://youtu.be/FtXpjMqEl_g if anyone is interested?
A very interesting (and long) watch
I think the most interesting thing for me is that you will be rebroadcasting traffic positions for :-
That came as a total shock to me, given the very negative press you have given the PilotAware ATOM/GRID system which has now been doing this for a number of years throughout the UK and Europe.
You are clearly entitled to rethink your position, this does raise a number of questions, which we spent a very long time carefully examining, for example :-
What is the source of the FLARM data ?
- is this captured directly ?
- is this obtained via the GliderNet internet sources ?
What is the latency of the FLARM Data, end-to-end ?
What is the accuracy and latency of the MLAT data, end-to-end ?
- how will you provide/display the accuracy data to the receiver ?
- how will you disable display of the data when it is deemed to be too inaccurate for proximity to the receiver ?
- how will you measure success failure for accuracy and latency ?
How will you exclude the reception of the data from the general user who is not intending to participate or receive trail data without understanding the context ?